Topic-icon Free laser shows downloads

• JohnniedeeWalker
  • JohnniedeeWalker's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #278 by JohnniedeeWalker
Free laser shows downloads was created by JohnniedeeWalker
hello i have downloaded the free laser shows but they wont play on my laser machine. Anyone with a clue on how to convert the files from heb to ild files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #320 by GPDawes
Replied by GPDawes on topic Free laser shows downloads
I am quite a newbie, Purchased an PRO800RGB a month or so ago.
Liking the built in patterns and content of the SD CARD. I did notice some files on the SD card are not played back or listed as available when using the onboard menu's . However on a PC they load into showeditor and can be seen in directory listings.

What I am trying to do is convert some of the free shows to ILDA from the download section to an SD card/ILDA.
PRO800 claimed to come with free software. Well the software show editor is a free download anyway.

So I have no dongle so by default all files are protected by the show editor in the free version. even free demo files.

I wonder
1) will this dongle error still happen if I connect my pro800 to a dmx interface and try the software.will it work or a is dongle still required?

2) Can the free shows be converted by laserworld placed in the download section and remain protected so we can play them on our devices e.g.. my PRO 800 from SD card.

I am struggling to export any of the free demo shows to SD card .

I also found a load more free shows on CNET labelled 1.1 showeditor pack.

Some of the free demo's look good in the show editor player. I just want to know how using the show editor free version I can play them on my laser. After all they are labelled as FREE demo's. In my opinion they are not free if you need to buy a dongle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maupa

More
6 years 9 months ago #321 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Free laser shows downloads
Hi,

the ILDA export feature only works with own created content. So if you create your own pattern, frames, figures or shows, these can be exported to ILDA. It also works with content you have export rights for. The free shows that come with Showeditor are designed for direct playback with Laserworld Showeditor. They would not look that good when played back from SD-card anyway.

It is rather easy to create own content with Laserworld Showeditor. Basic instructions can be found here:
www.showeditor.com/en/manual/3-first-ste...gures-and-shows.html

Instructions on how to use the export feature are here:
www.showeditor.com/en/tutorials-faq/tuto...its-and-similar.html

Your DMX interface has nothing to do with Showeditor. DMX is a very basic protocol and just sends triggers. To use the full version features of Laserworld Showeditor you need a Laserworld Swhoeditor Set with License (which is on the Interface).

You can find all the latest Shows for download also here in our download section: www.showeditor.com/en/downloads/free-laser-shows.html

More
6 months 1 week ago #1468 by S_J_P
Replied by S_J_P on topic Free laser shows downloads
Hi,

Can anyone recommend any free figures I can download suitable for clubs/rave parties?

Thanks very much!

Login