Topic-icon Exporting Scrolling Text - Can you help?

• deejaypaul
  • deejaypaul's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #333 by deejaypaul
Exporting Scrolling Text - Can you help? was created by deejaypaul
Dear Support

I am wondering if someone would be able to help me with an issue i am having with the laserworld pro 800 rgb. I have put together some simple scrolling text which displays fine when i use the showeditor software with the shownet interface via my PC. However when i export this to a memory card - the text is showing upside down, scrolling from right to left and moving really really slow.

Is there some export settings i could have missed when exporting the file to the memory card, or is generally better to do this type of laser output using a laptop instead?

If anyone could help me, that would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #334 by Tschosef
Replied by Tschosef on topic Exporting Scrolling Text - Can you help?
Hello.....

if you use the ILDA Export functionality, all relevant settings in your Options will be applied to the Ilda File (for example size... but not pps rate!) ... so if you want to mirror X / Y ... in Ilda file, simply use the Mirror X and/or Mirror Y function in the Options ==> Output settings.... then the Coordinates in Ilda File will be swapped.

the Speed of scrolling Text depends to the FPS Rate of the Ilda File Player (in your Projector). If you are not able to change the fps rate.. you have to create a Ilda file with less Frames... to do this, change the Scroll Stepwith to a larger Value (right click on Text Tool.... then you will find this option in the top left of the Texteditor) ...

Yes, i think genereally it is better to use direct laser output than Ilda Export... because some "Features" of Output Optimicing could not be storred in Ilda File....
OK.. if you always use the files in the same projektor, this will work, but if you change the projector, may be you will have trouble with the ilda file (for example, mirror X / Y)

greez
Erich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Login