Topic-icon DS3000 Firmware Update

More
1 year 1 month ago #1428 by IanC
DS3000 Firmware Update was created by IanC
I'm attempting to upgrade the firmware on a DS-3000 Mk 3 from
Firmware Version: 2021010602 to
Firmware Version: 2022090202

When try the load the file via Shownet Admin Tool I just get the following message

"Please wait... do not disconnect power supply!
Switching to reprogramming mode"

An hour later I don't get a popup dialogue or anything to say completed, so i power cycle the unit anyway. The original firmware is still loaded

Does anyone have any ideas where I'm going wrong?

I'm tying to update the firmware as the personality profile shipped with Avolites Titan V16 doesn't match with the firmware on the unit.

Any help would be much appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1429 by admin
Replied by admin on topic DS3000 Firmware Update
First of all, if you face problems with upgrading the firmware, please try with a short LAN cable and direct connection to the computer without any other switches our routers in between. it should work then. If not you can try this: www.laserworld.com/en/laser-online-user-...lash-went-wrong.html

But in your case it seems that the laser is still set to "DJ Mode" for the DMX profile - set it to "Professional mode" and it should match with the latest profiles available for ShowNET in the Avolites library - you can always use the ShowNET fixture as fallback, as if there are model changes sometimes they are not updated quick enough. But as ShowNET is the common mainboard, you can use that personality.
You can set this in the Admin Tool too. If you struggle saving the settings, please try the above with the short LAN cable and direct connection.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Login