Topic-icon How to configure PPS in Micro-SD mode playback

• LaserSpain
  • LaserSpain's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #165 by LaserSpain
Hi all,

I've managed to export a figure as ild and saved it to micro sd card. Filename is 000.ild.
I just need to play that figure from ShowNET in Micro SD card mode.
ShowNET is not connected to any computer. I need the laser to project that file.

I've managed to make it work correctly but I've found two issues when using playback mode, and I am not able to solve them:
- X and Y axis are reversed. This means that the figure is completely inverted on both axis.
- I don't know how to setup the scanspeed

If I work from ShowEditor, everything is fine. I've managed to set everything up, then copy settings to hardware, as specified in:
www.showeditor.com/en/manual/8-options-s...optimize-output.html
www.showeditor.com/en/manual/8-options-s...-8-9-tab-output.html

However, this "copy settings to hardware" functionality seems to work only with the software. It doesn't write any value to the ShowNET interface itself.
I am using a PM laser with Pangolin ScannerMax 506 scanners, and they don't work at their correct speed when I setup the interface to playback the ILD file from SD Card. The figure is blinking in this mode, but when I use ShowEditor everything is setup correctly.

I've also checked this tutorial, but it seems to work only for Laserworld's ProLine series.

How can I setup ShowNET interface to work with correct PPS and also adjust axis?

Thanks in advance!

Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #173 by admin
To set the scan speed for the SD-Card playback system, please follow the instructions given in this tutorial:
www.showeditor.com/en/tutorials-faq/tuto...ownet-interface.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Login