Topic-icon Comparison

• MessyEric
  • MessyEric's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #122 by MessyEric
Comparison was created by MessyEric
I am a definite newbie and have gotten some funding to enter this world. I am looking at show creation software and was looking at Show Editor vs QuickShow. I am surprised at the lack of feature explanation, etc. On the other hand, I was quite blown away by QuickShow. I am willing to be convinced but I saw VERY little in the way of reviews, etc. I know it has not been out long so I am trying to do my research. Creating shows are my interest at this point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #125 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Comparison
Hi Eric,

Laserworld Showeditor is a full feature software with LIVE window, Timeline programming feature and Figure editor for easy creation of own figures, Logos and Texts.
Standard the Laserworld Showeditor comes with a LAN interface, meaning the whole control signal is transmitted over network.

You can get a general price point here: www.laserworld.com/shop/laser-control-so...aserworld-showeditor
However, prices there are MSRP, so usually the set goes at around 280 € atm (ask your preferred retailer for a good deal).

To learn about the many features, please check out the manual: www.showeditor.com/en/manual.html
And the (Video) tutorials: www.showeditor.com/en/tutorials-faq/tutorials.html

Showeditor is quite a mighty tool!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Login