Topic-icon Software running problem

More
6 years 11 months ago #282 by Machu
Software running problem was created by Machu
Hello, please help. I purchased Showeditor some time ago and I can't run the software. It seems to load correctly I see the SHOWEDTOR logo and files are loading, then I get a message "Please plug in your Laserworld interface including the DongleKeyCode"

I have downloaded full version, i set DIP 6 ON and tried all the tutorials settings I have no idea what is the cause..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #283 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Software running problem
Please follow the steps for setting up the connection. There are different ways of doing it, as described in this tutorial:

This is the one in written, which is maybe easier to follow step by step:
www.showeditor.com/en/tutorials-faq/tuto...resolution-tips.html

As the software license is in the ShowNET interface, it is necessary to establish the connection first.
As every computer configuration is different, it is necessary to find out what may cause an issue with your very setup. The tutorial will help (see above).

More
6 years 11 months ago #284 by Machu
Replied by Machu on topic Software running problem
I focus on the static IP mode.

Adress is set on 192.168.1.8 in IPV4 settings, wifi off, mask 255.255.255.0, DIP 7 on ShowNET ON, IPV6 off and the private network settings as in tutorial.

More
6 years 11 months ago #285 by admin
Antivirus disabled (for testing)? Firewall? execute as administrator (for testing)?
Is the computer visible on the network itself or is that blocked?

You can also open the admin tool of the ShowNET to see if the interface is already recognized (www.showeditor.com/en/downloads/hardware...ware-admin-tool.html).
In some very rare cases a restart of the computer for the initial recognition can be necessary.

More
6 years 11 months ago #286 by Machu
Antivirus disabled, Windows7 Firewall also, the admin tool shows no connection with interface. I restarted the PC also.

1. What do you mean by:
Is the computer visible on the network itself or is that blocked?

2. In static IP mode the DIP 7 is ON, do I need to enable any other dips to set up an interface IP?

More
6 years 11 months ago #296 by Machu
Still not working, any clues?

More
6 years 11 months ago #297 by admin
It is necessary to make the computer visible to the network. These settings can be found in the extended network settings in Windows.

Login