Topic-icon How to write value from keyboard?

• AnubiS
  • AnubiS's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #1188 by AnubiS
How to write value from keyboard? was created by AnubiS
Is there any possibility of accurately entering data in the form of values for a given effect? For example, I want to set the Rotation value to "30" for figure0, Intensity R value = "0", Intensity G value = "100"?
Theit is tool "Create deffectcurve" when I can by mouse create values - but will be nice can enter value from keyboard, for ex. click point 1 write "10" click point 2 write "45" and software create between this points line with values from 10 to 45.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #1189 by Tschosef
Replied by Tschosef on topic How to write value from keyboard?
Hello,

no... and yes ;-) you are right, there is not tool defined, to enter values... but if you want to, i will ad such a tool to the EffektsTool (your Screenshoot)... is this ok?

BUT i have a "idea".... and this is also working:
In timelineeditor do a right click on the FadeIn or FadeOut Tool.... enter your wished value twice (for exampe 100 and 100) .... now, select the tool and click on a Effect-Track in the timeline editor... do not move the mouse! ... you will get a single event with your value
If you move the mouse, you will get 2 Events with the same value (no Fade)

if you want to, you could devine for example value 50 for the fade in tool and value 100 for the fade out tool... so, depending on the tool you are able to sett single values 50 or 100

a Question:
if you want to, it is also possible to ad a new Tool "Single Value"....
So if you select this and click in Timeline a input will open for you..... is this that what you want? or do you want a input in the EffektTool window (your screenshoot) ??

best regards
Erich

• AnubiS
  • AnubiS's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #1190 by AnubiS
Replied by AnubiS on topic How to write value from keyboard?
Thank You.
Your solutions with value in fade for me is enough.
Of course, the editable solution like in my JPG seems more professional in my opinion, but the "fade" solution is sufficient for me.
Thanks for the quick help

Login