Topic-icon ILDA exporting problem (Emma projector EM-rgb220

• Adroam
  • Adroam's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #587 by Adroam
Hello everyone,
I would like to use laserworld showeditor to make some figures for Emma projector em-rgb220. When I want to export figures as ilda, I choose the chines SD card (point 6) and almost everything work fine - the position of the lines, movements and other things but only one think is broken - the colour settings. I've got only white lines. I try to choose different colours but the effect is always the same: white lines. On the other software from other developer I try to make ilda, I must choose there the legacy Ilda format with alternative palette and it works very well - when I use those ilda files I've got every colour I want. How could I do this in showeditor?
Thank you for every advice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #588 by admin
Hi,
especially with cheap systems the compatibility to ILDA standard formats is difficult. You can try the other options for export, like 1 or 2. Those are pallette formats. Or try 5, which is the currently used standard.

• Adroam
  • Adroam's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #589 by Adroam
Thank you for reply, I've tried all of that and nothing work, only this 6 point work but without a colour, so there is no any method to do this? Or any open version of code which i could try to change? On the other software it works, so I know that it's possible

More
4 years 10 months ago #590 by admin
As long as these manufacturers do not stick with the standard, it is pretty hard to find ways for "interpreting" what's supposed to work. We provide a variety of data formats, even those that major manufacturers use with their basic units, but we cannot provide compatibility for non documented, individualized derivates of ILDA files. It can be that some other software supports this specific format too, but we decided to only support the major, bigger manufacturer's formats besides the official Standard.
The new ShowNET interfaces stick with the latest ILDA version 5 standard, so you don't have issues with that. All Laserworld systems from teh Diode Series up now come with this mainboard as standard.
We suggest to stick with compatible structures though.

Login