Topic-icon Figure table does not show / hidden

• scrattyrat
  • scrattyrat's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #728 by scrattyrat
Figure table does not show / hidden was created by scrattyrat
Hi,
when i open a folder containing saved heb figures the Figure Table window containing the figure thumbnails does not open.

Even with the default installed DefaultLiveShow folder..

It did used to open, so I assume ive somehow hidden it and cant see where to re-enable it?

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. ive also tried making new folders and verifying the Default rights settings are correct.

I am making new folders from windows explorer, is there an option to make a new folder from within the software?

any help would be great, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• scrattyrat
More
4 years 2 months ago #730 by scrattyrat
Replied by scrattyrat on topic Figure table does not show / hidden
I have also tried creating folders in different places sych as c:, the main laserworld install folder, as well as other document folders.

I should also point out that when i open a folder using the folder tree in figure editor window (which fails to open the figure table window as expected), i am in fact able to open the live shows within these folders and access the figures contained within these and play them.

Its simply the figure table selection window will not appear, and the folder tree does not list any of the heb files.

More
4 years 2 months ago #731 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Figure table does not show / hidden
Window -> Options -> Reset Window Positions should do the trick. Usually this simply is some missetting in the ini file, should be fixed with this trick.

• scrattyrat
More
4 years 2 months ago #732 by scrattyrat
Replied by scrattyrat on topic Figure table does not show / hidden
Amazing thankyou! the amount of times i looked through all the options and didnt spot that haha

Login