Topic-icon ILDA on SD card 2

• TouranD
  • TouranD's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #298 by TouranD
ILDA on SD card 2 was created by TouranD
I am using the ShowNet interface, triggered by DMX connected via ILDA cable to the ILDA in of the laser projector.
I am using a Laserworld CS200RGB laser projector with all dip switches off.
I have 51 .ild files on the SD card named 000-050.
All figures display morphing effects and animations correctly, but will not loop or display rotation or compression or mirroring effects as defined in the figure editor section of ShowEditor.
When the same figures are displayed, as figures, directly to the projector from the PC via IP static address, all effects and looping of animations are correct.
Can the .ild figures be saved on the SD card with the effects in tact and if so how?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TouranD
  • TouranD's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #299 by TouranD
Replied by TouranD on topic ILDA on SD card 2
Answering my own question. No the ShowNet cannot display ILDA looping on single figures while in DMX mode. However and ILDA timeline show can. So the solution is to record dummy shows with single figures. It won't loop exactly but the figure will continue to repeat for the length of the show. I am using two minute lengths which is plenty of time for a DMX trigger. If anyone has other solutions please post. Thanks.

More
6 years 10 months ago #302 by admin
Replied by admin on topic ILDA on SD card 2
Sorry for the late reply.

The ILDA files on the ShowNET SD card do loop as standard in DMX mode.
BUT: One thing is important to consider when creating ILDA frames: The Effects, that can be applied in Showeditor (the ones in teh Effects Window), are not saved with the ILDA frame, so if you want to have certain effects hard coded to the ILDA frame, you need to make frame-wise animations, withou using teh Effects generator.
You can apply effects through DMX control later on, however, so usually it is not necessary to use apply standard effects to frames anyway, as they can be applied through DMX later.

More
6 years 10 months ago #303 by Tschosef
Replied by Tschosef on topic ILDA on SD card 2
ah.... yes, that's right . . .

Login