Topic-icon Software crashes and closes

• MikeHarley90
  • MikeHarley90's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #1394 by MikeHarley90
Software crashes and closes was created by MikeHarley90
Hi, I have purchased the DS-1000RGB, and are running Showeditor 7.1, Laptop is Win 10, Dell LAttitude E6540, with 16GB Memory, SSD hard drive, and Intel I7 CPU.

I'm new to the software but have managed to setup and run some of the free laser shows that can be downloaded from the show editor website.
However most of these shows, when I try to run it it crashes the software and SE closes down. I have removed and re installed the software but still the same.

Shows that will run are, Prodigy - Girls, Dario G - Sunshyme

I have also tried but failed, Moby - why does my heart feel so bad. Abba - Mamma Mia, Star wars, Jean Michel Jarre, Will I Am & Britney, Amel Bent - Eye of the tiger, Engima - Return to Innocence etc

I'm pulling my hair out as checked laptop is up-to-date etc

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #1395 by Tschosef
Replied by Tschosef on topic Software crashes and closes
Hello Mike,

Is there anny errormessage, when the software crashes?

Please could you send me your plalist via e-mail to
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

are the Shows runnig if you load and start them just in the timeline-editor? (so may be, the crash is only in the Playlist?

How do you start the Show from Playlist? Doubleclick it?... select it, and press "Play Button"?

May be, it will help, if you change the "delay for showstart" timing: Timeline-Editor ==> Menü ==> Settings==> enter a bigger Value (2000ms oder 5000ms)

i try to find out the reason of crash... different working windows are active when playlist is running.

are you able to try a other computer? Sometimes the Windows installation is a problem (realy not often)

best regards
erich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Login