Topic-icon 2 lasers

• noiseboymart
  • noiseboymart's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #99 by noiseboymart
2 lasers was created by noiseboymart
So i have 2 heads running off showeditor.i understand how to output things to the 2 different heads but can i trigger them off one key. If not how can i have the 2 different heads running different things simultaneously ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #101 by Tschosef
Hello...

to trigger 2 (or more) different figures (to one or more Figurepaths / Lasers) with one key you have to use the "Showpart" function.....
See Manual 9.2.5 " New Showpart "

a Showpart is something like a Timeline Show. This Showpart could (after you saved it) also be assigned to a Key, and in this way, it could also be used in the LiveShow.

Pay Attention!
If you place a Showpart for example to key "A" in Live window and route the output from Key "A" to Output Track 0..... and if the Showpart itself call a Figure on OutputTrack 0... the Showpart is switching itself off !!!!!!

Because this, it is a good way to route Keys in Live Show wich are calling Showparts, to Outputtracks wich are not used by the Showpart itselfe!

best regards
Erich

• noiseboymart
  • noiseboymart's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #103 by noiseboymart
Replied by noiseboymart on topic 2 Different Figures in Liveshow sent to 2 Lasers
Whenever i try to create a showpart when i load up an audio file it clears the live show i have previously loaded so i have no access to any figures ?

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #106 by Tschosef
Hello.....

now, you must know: All files you want to use in a show have to be saved in the same Show folder!
if you change the folder .... the Show (live show, and also timeline show) will be unloaded!

So, simply copy your Audiofile (to create the showpart) in the Live Show folder... create and save your showpart(s) ... Assign the Showparts to the keys, and save the Liveshow with the setting for the keys.

If your Liveshow setup ist complete, you could delete the audiofile.

greez
Erich

Login